1. This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you.
It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you,
or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you ("personal information") and information that
could not. In the context of the law and this notice, "process" means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act
2. We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not
happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
3. We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality.
We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for
any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
4. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us,
and hope that you reciprocate.
5. Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the
processing and control of your personal data. We do this now, by requesting that you read the information provided at
7. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any
information collected through our website.